Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sweet randomness...

Zo-bear and her one of her silly faces...


Our little walking girl!!


Happy Howards!!


Love seeing them so joyful!!


If you know anything about our past month- it has been NUTS!! About a month ago our whole family got a stomach bug and spent the weekend throwing up... 2 weeks ago I got the flu and has a 102.4 fever... this past weekend we all got strep throat and Zoee and Asher did not sleep or eat well for about 4 days. It was crazy!! I have really been struggling to joyfully serve my kiddos when they are so fussy and upset and when I have felt so bad. I know that the Lord uses these hard times to make us cling to Him and He reminds us that we cannot do life on our own strength. It was good to be reminded of my weakness and how much I need the Lord. It was also good to be reminded how much of a blessing my family is- even when things are not easy.

Well, we are FINALLY feeling good again. We are all almost through with anti-biotics and the kids are back to eating normally and sleeping through the night again. WHEW!! I didn't know if I would remain sane through all of this!! Yesterday was our first day to venture out to do errands. I took the kids to CVS, Target, the Post Office, and Coldstone Creamery (as a reward for being such troopers during our errand run). When we got home and I got the kids out of the car, they both ran to the side of the house and starting laughing and rolling in the grass!! It was SO SO SO sweet. I ran to grab the camera from the car and was able to get these great shots. I love how much our kids love each other. When Zoee gets up from her nap before Asher, she instantly goes to Asher's door because she wants to see him and he just loves making her laugh- it cracks him up. Seeing them laugh and play in the grass was such a joy. I am so glad to have my happy kids back. I pray that our month of sickness built up our immunities so that we can stay well through the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment