Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dear Asher...


Dear Asher,
I have to write this quick because you and your sister are due to get up from naps very soon. I just wanted to let you know a few updates on your little toddler life. You are growing up so fast!! Daddy just introduced you to movies with Monster Trucks and you were seriously addicted from the start. I think you sat with him for almost an hour watching those loud, huge trucks roll over other smaller cars. I have to say I do not understand what makes you guys like this kind of show!! You are a great little boy Ash. We have started teaching you to walk people to the door when they leave and I was just so proud last week when you walked your Monday babysitter "Miss Kate" to the door as you held her hand (and it was even more wonderful to hear you pray for her that night before bed). You love getting doughnuts with Daddy on Thursdays- you always come home smelling just like a doughnut with a huge smile on your face!! We love you little man! You and Sissy just woke up at the exact same time so I will have to write more later!!!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment