Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just like Daddy...



Ash in his Rosehill Jersey that Mimi made him...


Little hat man!!


Ash and Daddy...


Ash and Daddy again...


Our little Asher is quite a "mini-me" of Sonny. He just loves to do what Daddy does. He loves to go in the attic with Daddy, wrestle with Daddy, help Daddy get the grill ready, get doughnuts with Daddy- he even asked the other day if he could go to the cleaners with Daddy. I absolutely LOVE seeing how much Ash tries to imitate Sonny. Sometimes Asher calls me "babe" just like Daddy does. Sons are such a blessing! Anyways, lately Asher has been wanting to wear a hat when Daddy does. Sonny ordered Asher a "Ben Hogan" hat just like the one he has. I think Ben Hogan is a golf guy and though we are not really golfers, it is Sonny's favorite hat so he ordered his little man one just like his. I loved seeing them both wear their hats as we headed to the Rosehill game. It was so cute. I think I have the 2 most handsome men in the world living in my home!! I love them both so much! Thank you Jesus for a son that wants to be just like his Daddy!

Oh- that cute Rosehill jersey that Asher is wearing was made by my mom's company. They can monogram and personalize almost ANYTHING so just ask and I can give her contact info =)

No comments:

Post a Comment