Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Little Zo-Bear

Pumpkin Patch pics of Zoee...


More of little Zoee. I was so glad that I was able to get at least one picture of her with her headband on- she is not much of a fan of headbands!!


My mom has her own monogramming business and recently started making these adorable dresses to add to their line of merchandise. In my opinion, she has the cutest "walking advertisement" with our little baby girl!! Thank you Mom for always spoiling your grandkids! They love it and I am so thankful that they have great relationships with all their grandparents. Our kids are so incredibly loved!

For more information on my mom's company, message her here. She is incredible!


I can't believe that Zoee is getting so close to being ONE! It's weird because I feel like I can't remember much of our life before her but it also is hard to believe that she has been alive for almost a year. At this time last year I was HUGE and hoping that any day our little surprise baby girl would join us. I had hoped that she would be born in November because my mom's birthday is November 2nd and little Zoee graced us with her presence just 2 days after mom's birthday. Zoee's name means "life" and she embraces her name so well. She is smiling almost all of the time. She loves dancing, laughing, eating and being silly. I am so blessed by her little personality and I look forward to seeing what kind of toddler she will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment