Monday, October 24, 2011

Asher and Daddy...





Dear Asher,
I only have a few seconds to write this post but I want to write it while I am thinking about it. Ash- you and Daddy are best friends. When he is home, you want to be near him. When he is getting the grill ready or putting things in the attic or trimming trees, you are right by his side. Here are a few things that you do just with Daddy...
1. Go get doughnuts
2. Build towers just to knock them down (must be a guy thing)
3. Wrestle
4. Play cars
5. "Shave"
6. Play the matching game
7. Play the race car game on Daddy's computer
8. Watch any show with monster trucks
9. Get ready. I know that sounds weird but when Daddy is getting ready for work, you like to "get ready" too. You put on his cologne and fix your hair right alongside your Daddy. So cute!

You just love being Daddy's boy! And it melts my heart everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment