Monday, October 24, 2011

Asher and Mommy...




Dear Asher,
I know this whole year has been such an adjustment for you. You went from being our only son to having to share Mommy and Daddy with your baby sister. For the most part, you have adjusted VERY well. You seem to enjoy being an older brother and Daddy and I work very hard to make sure that you get time alone with us so that you know how special you are. Here are some things that you enjoy doing with just Mommy...

1. Playing the "matching game"- it is a Bob the Builder game where we try to find matches in the cards- you really enjoy it even though I am not sure that you totally "get it."
2. Going on bike rides. Sometimes Daddy will stay home with Sissy so you and I can go on bike rides. You and I both love this!!
3. Making cookies. Who doesn't love that? Your favorite seem to be chocolate chip (just like Mommy).
4. Doing school. You love to read books and look at vocab words. I love that you love school.
5. Watching Fireman Sam. We usually cannot do this with Zoee around because we watch it on the computer and she always finds a way to trip over the cord!
6. Play on the top bunk of your bed. Obviously it would be nuts to try to do this with Zoee so it is something special that we sometimes do when she is resting.

Ash, I love you very much. You bless Daddy and me so much. It is a delight to be your Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment