Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dear Zoee...


Dear Zoee,
My how fast you are growing little girl!! I just wanted to share a little about your growing self... You are very very independent. Much more independent than Asher was at this age. You want to feed yourself (you do not really like eating anything with a spoon) and you are not really a "cuddly" baby unless you are sleepy or have an owie (mainly because you are too busy exploring the world and you do not have time to sit still). Asher was not a really cuddly baby but now he is a cuddly toddler, so maybe you will grow into it? I love snuggling with you before your bed time. You love to read. The only time that you will sit still is when you are reading a book. Some days when you get up early and I want to keep the house quiet so Ash can sleep, I will come fold laundry in your room and just give you some books to "read" in your crib while I do the laundry. You will seriously sit in your bed reading for about 20 minutes. Maybe you'll like school like I do? You are a climber through and through. Grandma said that Daddy was that way so I guess you get it from him. You climb on everything!! It amazes us to see some of the stuff you try to climb on. You are so daring and brave and always on the go. Sometimes it seems like you are already running and you are not even a year old!! We enjoy you very much little lady. I look forward to taking you on dates to get dessert or to get our nails done when you get a little older!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment