Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Revisiting Zoee's Birthday!!

Zoee eating some yummy snacks at her party...


I'm not sure if Asher likes the park?? =)


Me and my sweet little ONE year old!!


Our family of four at Zoee's party... the theme was Nala from the Lion King because Zoee reminds me of the adventurous spirit in Nala- there is no adventure that she will turn down!!



Oh my this season has been super busy! It seems like right after Zoee's birthday life went into 5th gear and has not stopped. I feel like I need to go back and document Zoee's 1st birthday party before she turns 5 and I realize I have not documented anything!!

Her birthday party was so much fun (though I did get stressed out a little when trying to make it PERFECT- thank you to my wonderful husband for reminding me that she is only turning ONE and I do not need to compare myself to all the other super-moms I see on pinterest!). We just met up with some friends and family at Mattheson park in Tomball (aka... the Tire Park). The kids played and had a blast. I think Asher might have enjoyed the party a little more since he understands that birthday parties mean cake and friends- but Zoee seemed to have fun too. I cannot believe that we do not have a little baby anymore. She is such a little girl now. I was so thankful to have all of our friends and family out to celebrate little Zo-bear with us! I wish I could slow the pace on how fast she and Asher seem to be growing up.



1 comment: