Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dear Zoee...



Dear Zoee,
Oh my how you are growing up!! I have had to start working more diligently with you on sharing. You have been very eager to take any toy that your brother has and that has not been sitting well with our family. I am praying continually for the Lord to give your Daddy and me wisdom as we try to teach and train you and Asher in the Lord. I pray that we will be a peaceful and kind family that loves one another more than we love ourselves. I pray that the love and selflessness of Jesus will resonate in our home. I pray that that will happen as we continue to teach you and Asher to put each other before yourselves. I know it will not be easy but I believe that it will be worth it and that its what the Lord wants for us. Anyways, besides the share-training that we have been going through- you continue to be so much fun. Here are some things about you at 13 months old...

1. You have such a vivacious and spunky personality. Sometimes I just sit back and let you entertain us with your dancing and silliness!

2. You do not sit still very often (just like your Daddy) and you LOVE making other people smile.

3. You have not met a stranger yet- you will talk to anyone!

4. You are so adventurous and brave- I have not seen you scared or timid yet- you are always up for a challenge!

5. You are a climber (Daddy enjoys climbing too so maybe you get that from him).

6. I am pretty sure that you are allergic to dairy and that you get carsick easily. The only times that you spit up anymore is when you have eaten something with milk or cheese or if we are in the car. Preparing meals for you has required more thought now because you LOVE cheese and yogurt but simply cannot handle it.

7. You love to play with your new baby- who we have named "Baby Sue-Sue" and you love to give hugs to all of your stuffed animals. It is so sweet to see you so tender and loving... you have even started to be more cuddly with Daddy and me and that has been such a treat!!

I think that's all right now. Zoee- you are a little bundle of sugar and spice! We are continually thankful for you and daily asking the Lord to protect and lead you. We pray that you will walk in purity and that you will come to love Jesus at a young age. We pray that you will love the Lord with all of your heart, mind, strength and soul. We are honored to be your parents, baby girl. We love you!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment