Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Random November Happenings...

We visited Sonny's Grandma in Wharton over Thanksgiving break and it was quite and adventure! So many opportunities to get dirty and the kids took full advantage of that! Zoee was the first to try eating dirt and Ash just had to join in... Here is the result. Priceless! It was lots of fun to catch up with our Wharton family and visiting "Great-Grandma with the Chickens" (that's how we distinguish Sonny's Grandma from mine when talking with Asher =) )

Here is a picture of our little kiddos eating dirt! I can't get them to eat veggies but dirt, NO PROBLEM!!



I love the Christmas season! I would put our tree up in October if Sonny would let me! I used to manage a coffee shop in Richmond, Texas and we would start getting ready for Christmas on November 1st (mainly because we were selling merchandise but I just loved having such a long Christmas season). Sonny said he would let us put up the tree over Thanksgiving break. Perfect!! He and Ash got the tree out and put it together and I put on the lights and ornaments that evening. In the years to come, I look forward to the kids helping with the ornaments but they are still a little young this year. We did our family tradition of 2 years and watched Elf while we put up the tree. Its the small things like this that make me so thankful for our family. I love days where we can stay in our jammies and just spend time as a family =)






No comments:

Post a Comment