Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My New Camera & Lens

My precious family... we are a crazy bunch but we love to laugh and we try to make the most of every day. So thankful for these 3 wonderful people that warm my heart everyday!



Sonny is just such a wonderful man... randomly he will just surprise me with something totally off the charts!! Such was this event.... I was able to purchase a new camera from the money that I made on a photoshoot earlier this year but there was a new lens that I had been eying that would help me do better headshots... I was going to ask for it for Christmas (or at least ask for money that could go towards purchasing it) and when I mentioned that to Sonny, he said "it's already on the way- I bought it for you." Wow!! We have had SO much fun learning how to use this lens. With it, we can change the depth of field a lot to make the background really blurry. I LOVE this lens... the only bad part is that we have so many pics that we are taking that I cannot find the time to upload and edit them all!! Looking forward to using this lens more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment