Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Time Flies!

Summer is coming to a close and fall is almost here! I can't believe that the summer went by so fast. We had a great time making the most of even the smallest adventures. We are continually thankful for our wonderful friends and family that make life so sweet...


3 Generations! Charles (B-Dad), Sonny and Asher. Charles moved back to Texas this summer so we have been able to see him a lot more these days =)

Asher climbing trees at Great-Grandma Howard's house...




We always go to eat at a Chinese Buffet in Wharton when we go there to visit. The kids got a special treat (lollypops) from the waitress... mmm... SUGAR!!





I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready one evening and I overheard Asher telling his "Sissy" that he wanted to read her a book. I grabbed my camera as fast as I could to capture the moment. I am so thankful for the sweet moments that they have with one another...




We go to Willowbrook Mall quite often when it is blazing hot because the kids love to run around in their indoor playground (and its FREE entertainment). The kids also love to climb all over these machines. We thought we would take this picture for Papa =)... Harley boy in training!



Our small group started out more than 3 years ago as a bunch of young couples- some married and some engaged. We have been growing a lot recently and soon I think the kids will outnumber us!! So thankful for these wonderful friends that we get to do life with!



Kinley and Zoee are 3 months apart to the day. They are growing to be such great friends. 



I took an idea from Pinterest and decided to let the kids "help" me mop the floor/appliances. I just got them each a bucket of soapy water and let them "paint" with bubbles on anything in the kitchen (minus cabinets). They were entertained for quite some time and when they were done, I just mopped the floor and wiped down the appliances. It turned out great for all of us.





I was trying out some new craft ideas and made Zoee and Kinley matching shirts. They turned out okay and both girls wore them to bible study one night without the mommies even planning it...



Our little Zoe-Bear... now a toddler =(


No comments:

Post a Comment