Friday, September 28, 2012

Dear Zoee...

Dear Zoee,
Oh my how you have grown up. I see these people with little new borns and I can't believe that you are so far from that stage. You are quite the little 2 year old! I love this season with you. You are starting to talk a lot more. Right now we are watching Tangled and you and Asher warned me that the "ruffians" are coming! You just have so much personality. You love to laugh and to make others laugh. Here are some things going on with you now at almost 2 years old...

1. You still love to be held. Recently you have been saying "hold me" all throughout the day. I think you still like being the baby =).

2. You love to watch movies with your brother. During our adult bible study on Thursday nights, I let you and Asher cuddle up in his bed and watch Land Before Time. You love it. I heard you two giggling so much last night while you watched it. It makes my heart so full of joy to hear you two enjoying each other. I pray that that continues.

3. You love to play with your animals. You like to play with the lions and tigers and giraffes the best. I had no idea you would love animals so much.

4. These are some foods you love: yogurt, fruit snacks, sweet potatoes, brocoli, cheese, hummus, milk, goldfish, pizza, vegetables, pasta... you are a pretty great eater and will try almost anything.

5. You like to read your "I love you book" and you now enjoy listening to Daddy and me read Asher's bible. 

6. You love to try whatever Asher is doing. He seems to be your favorite person right now =).

7. You hate when I try to do your hair. Hoping you grow out of this soon.

8. You love to brush your teeth and wear perfume and lip stick like Mommy =)

Zo-bear, you are such a little cuddle-bug. You love to snuggle. You love others really well. You are full of joy and so much "spice" as I have said before. I love seeing your personality grow and I pray that the Lord will give us wisdom to help your personality be used for His glory. We love you, baby girl!

Love,
Mommy


Here you are snuggling with Daddy and watching a movie. This was totally spontaneous and I had to rush quickly to capture the moment. You actually laid here like this for quite a while and I was pretty surprised by that. I love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment