Monday, September 24, 2012

Sweet Siblings!

I cannot believe how big our little babies are getting. It seems like yesterday when I was going through sleepless nights with spit-up babies. Now they both have grown to be little people with such different personalities. Today Asher asked to hold my hand when we were walking to the mall. He has such a tender heart and it melts mine everyday. When we were walking at the mall (holding hands), I was telling him how much I love his Daddy. He replied, "I love Daddy so much too." Zoee has been super sweet lately too. Though she has a lot more "spice" to her that can often be challenging, she can be such a cuddly little girl. She has been saying "hold-me" almost all day everyday this last week. When we hold her, she will wrap her little arms so tight around your neck- it's simply precious. She always wants to be with us. She gets upset when she can't find one of us. She is a family girl! A few days ago she wanted to lay in bed with Asher and watch "Land Before Time" while we had our small group. I let them watch a little of it together and is seriously made me think about letting them share a room. Though the have their little "tiffs," they usually get along so well and Sonny and I are continually thankful for their special relationship. I pray that they will always be close and that they would be such great friends. Here are some pictures of them recently...


Kiddos at Galveston...



I had Zo's hair in pig-tails the other day and needed to take a picture- she looks like such a little lady. It was one of the first times that both of them wanted to take a picture together at the same time (usually I can make one smile but its very hard to get them BOTH to do it). Love their sweet smiles!!



No comments:

Post a Comment