Monday, January 23, 2012

The Swingset...



The small moments are so easily forgotten. I have said this before, but I am so thankful for the families that Sonny and I have. They are all so selfless and lavish so much love on us and the kids. For Christmas the kids grandparents got them a swingset and we set up a date to have everyone come and help build it. My brother came, along with Mimi, Papa, Grandma and Grandad. It took all afternoon and we didn't even get it all finished. Sonny was finally able to put the finishing touches on it yesterday. It has already been such a blessing. We had our neighbor, Kielee, over to play yesterday and it was so much fun. I am continually thankful for our neighborhood, our neighbors, our home and now our new swingset!!

I just thought this picture was quite funny. Our neighbors are so sweet and I love their girls (they are a little older than our kids and are SO sweet to both Ash and Zo)...


Asher playing... he has not been in a picture-taking mood for quite some time...


Grandma and Zo being silly...



The guys building the fort...



Zoee trying to "help" Grandad and Daddy...




No comments:

Post a Comment