Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lifelong Friends...

When we got pregnant I started wondering who my kids would hang out with. I know that might sound silly but new moms think about those things and at times it can be a little scary. My friend Marcy found out shortly after me that she was pregnant and our kids would be 5 1/2 months apart. I was really excited about that. It was fun to have a friend at work (we both taught at Rosehill Christian School together) that was also pregnant and could sympathize with all the pregnancy issues. Since their births, Asher and Aeva have seen each other almost weekly. Also, now that Zoee is getting bigger, she is joining in the playtime with the 2 older kids. It has been so fun to watch these friend "grow up" together thus far. Though at times they can drive each other nuts- they ALWAYS love seeing each other. Asher talks about Aeva very often and gets so excited when I tell him he gets to see her. We are so thankful for this special "lifelong" friendship that the kids have

Asher, Aeva and Zoee all in their jammies one night before the adults had bible study =)


Sweet little kiddos!!


Aeva and Zoee...


My little ones giving each other kisses... it was blurry but I could not resist posting it because I love to capture these sweet moments....



No comments:

Post a Comment