Friday, January 6, 2012

Family Christmas Pictures...

Well, one things I WAS able to do in the midst of the chaos of November/December is get a few good family pictures for us to use for Christmas cards. I even got the cards made and got envelopes! Did I end up sending out the cards? NOPE! I ran out of time. The only people who got a Christmas card from us were people who happened to be at our house the week before Christmas. I feel pretty bad that I got the cards printed and ready to send but never got around to sending them. If anyone ends up wanting one, just ask- I still have a bunch!! We took the pictures at Sonny's Nanny's house in Fayetteville. They live on a bunch of land and the scenery is so peaceful. Anyways, here are some of the pictures from that event. The weather was nice and the kids actually didn't mind getting their picture taken.

I got the idea for this picture from Pinterest. I love how it turned out... life with our two kiddos can sometimes be a crazy mess but it sure is fun!


Our family of 4- December 2011


I love this one too. I love the expression on both the kids' faces...



No comments:

Post a Comment