Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Date Night!!



Wow! It has been so long since I have had the time/ energy to write. I feel like since Zoee's birthday life has been going in 5th gear. I take pictures as often as I can but rarely have time to sit and edit and post. Almost once a month Sonny and I try to visit our favorite Italian place, Arturos, in uptown park. It is a quiet Italian restaurant close to the Galleria that has EXCELLENT food. We love the "ravioli-de-Arturos" which is a seafood alfredo ravioli. It's wonderful!! After dinner we almost always go to the Galleria to walk off the Italian food then stop by the Cheesecake Factory to get dessert for when we get home. I love that we have our little routine. I love getting dressed up and going on dates with Sonny- it is so refreshing and relaxing! Thank you Mom and Dad for watching the kids for us!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment