Friday, January 6, 2012

Decorating with Great-Grandma...

It is a small tradition in my mom's family for all of the kids and grandkids and now great-grandkids to come help my grandma decorate her Christmas tree. I wasn't sure how this would go with my kids both being under 3 years old but we gave it a try anyway. It turned out just fine and Asher got to spend some time playing with his cousin Gavin (my cousin's son). They played really well together and I know my grandma enjoyed getting to see all her great-grandkids.

Ash and Zo after decorating Great-Grandma's Christmas tree!



The kids playing in the empty ornament box. I love Zoee's "I'm not so sure about this" expression.


Asher and his cousin Gavin...


They played very well together. Both of them love cars, trains, trucks- anything that has wheels!



No comments:

Post a Comment