Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sweet Summertime!!

We love our Texas summers. I seriously hate being cold and LOVE getting to spend our summers outside in the pool or just hanging out eating some ice cold watermelon! It's amazing! We have already had so many fun pool days with friends and it's just beginning. The Howard family is also becoming more and more of an ice cream family. Sonny and Asher love mint chocolate chip, Zoee loves any ice cream that has something pink in it and I recently found one I love- krazy cookie dough (all of these are Blue Bell of course). I posted a while back about the trip we took with my mom and some friends to take blue bonnet pictures and then to visit the blue bell factory.... well I just realized tonight that I didn't put up all of the pictures. Here are some pictures of our summer adventures so far...


At the Blue Bell Factory playing on the statues...




Our climber...


Holding Kinley's hand...


Waiting "patiently" for ice cream...


Say "cheese" of you want ice cream...


Mint chocolate man like Daddy =)



Beautiful Kinley...


Baby girl and her krazy cookie dough ice cream (it's cake batter with cookie dough!!)


Asher and his life-long friend Aeva =)



 Little miss sunshine soaking in the summertime!!


popsicles by the pool...





This one is random but I love it. Sonny and I went out with some friends and saw Gatsby in 3d (not a great idea- those 3d movies seem to give me a headache) and we gave our 3d glasses to Zo. She is so silly and loves making us laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment