Friday, June 7, 2013

Sweet Summertime Part 2...

I am so thankful for the sweet friends that our kids have. We have known this sweet little girl for her whole life and the kids have been getting along so well these days. There was a season where they all seemed to joy irritating each other but I think we have moved past that and they all really enjoy their times together. Aeva and Zoee had a blast playing in the pool the other day- they were all smiles together. I pray that they will both come to know Jesus at an early age and have a lifelong encouraging friendship. Here are some pictures of the sweet girls being silly in the pool...








Yesterday marked a huge milestone in my book of Howard adventures. We went on our first "long distance" bike ride together ! Zoee was on the back of my bike and Asher was riding his- we went for about a 20 minute bike ride and he only had about 3 small crashes (we really only went about 1/6th of a mile but that was a lot for my new bike rider)! By the end of the ride he was quite exhausted but I think he loved it. I loved it too. Doing things as a family is very important to me and I was so thrilled to be able to ride with my little man. Hopefully next time we can go faster than the snails that passed us! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment