Saturday, May 11, 2013

Random Howard Happenings...

Somedays when I have time to stop and think I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. In January it will be 10 years since the day that Sonny and I said "I DO." Wow!! In June our son will be turning 4! Double Wow!! There are weeks where I feel like we have not even had a chance to stop and enjoy just being a family. Today we have decided to just stay home and relax (and clean of course). Something that cracks Sonny and I up is seeing what our kids chose to do on our relaxing days... My Dad passed on a little OCD to me and I have unintentionally passed it on to my kids. Here they are lining up ALL of their cars and animals. This is an almost daily occurrence in our home. I will walk in a room and see everything lined up. It cracks me up and makes me so thankful for the fun and interesting personalities that the Lord has given our little ones. It was also funny because I went to clean the kitchen and came back about ten minutes later and Asher had put all of his cars away (I have also INTENTIONALLY tried to pass on my desire for cleanliness to my kiddos though it doesn't always show). I am so thankful for these restful days. We have been watching Pitch Perfect (mainly for the fun music and dancing) and trying to dance along- doesn't get much better than this!!  

Picture from this mornings OCD line-up!


Little Man boxing with Daddy the other day...


The other day we had told Zoee not to come out of her room at nap time. When we went in late to get her up, we found her sleeping like this right behind the door. Sweet girl!!


A few weeks ago we went to this awesome kids place called Wonderwild and our little man could not get enough of all the fun things he could climb on. They both had a blast!


The other day it was nice and sunny outside so we let the kids have ice cream cones and run in the sprinkler. Me and my girl had Daddy take a picture of us in our new shades =) Love her!


 Here is a picture of Sonny and I from a few weeks ago that I forgot to post. We still love every chance we get to have a date night =); Marriage is simply amazing!








No comments:

Post a Comment