Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rainy Day= Tentmaking & Madagascar 2



I get a little stir crazy when we cannot even go outside to walk to the mailbox. It's hard sometimes to find fun things to do that don't involve making a huge mess. Now that the kids are getting older, they love to watch movies. They have loved Madagascar 2 and Lion King and Tarzan lately. Today it has been raining for about 7 hours and we are stuck inside. We cannot even go for a drive because the roads in our neighborhood are flooded. We have already done puzzles, played in the garage and watched the rain and I figured it was time to see if they would enjoy tent-making and popcorn! What started out as s fun and organized event has ended up as another excuse to use my new Oreck that Sonny bought for me... 


popcorn is everywhere (except the bowl that it was originally in) and I keep reminding the kids that if they jump ON the tent- it will break! E for effort though, right?? Despite being stir crazy, I am loving this rain! Hopefully the littles will take a good nap =)




No comments:

Post a Comment