Saturday, March 10, 2012

Home with the Howard's



So I used to be against the i-phone telling Sonny that I only needed a simple phone that will call and text. While that may be true, I have found myself borrowing Sonny's phone quite often to catch sweet moments with the kids. It's so much easier to grab a phone then go unload my huge camera. By the time I do that, I have usually lost the moment I am trying to capture. So, here are some random fun moments I took of the kids and me while playing one afternoon. They are both so silly. They love to laugh!

Can you tell that they are related? This is the typical Howard "what??" expression...



I love Zoee's face in this one...


And Asher's face in this one...


Here are some more pics of our little girl loving her soy yogurt... such a joyful mess!




Oh, and we had another first for Zoee today... her first day with painted toes!! She actually did pretty well when I painted them and now we have matching toes. Looking forward to the day when we can get pedicures together but not at all wanting to rush it- she's already growing WAY too fast for me (she can now say "yes, ma'am and yes sir.." too cute but making me realize how old she is getting!!)

Can you see her pink toes??







No comments:

Post a Comment