Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dear Zoee...




Dear Zoee,

Where do I begin sweet baby girl??!! You are so full of energy and life! You represent your name so well. You simply love life. Everyday you fill this home with joy, surprise, spunk and tons of kisses. You love to give kisses and hugs to everyone. Here are some things going on with you at almost 17 months...

1. You love your brother. If you get up before him, you go straight to his door and start knocking away. You love him so much and it is a blessing to see this. I sure hope you guys continue to love each other as much as you do now.
2. You still love to eat. Rice, veggies, goldfish, all fruit, soy-yogurt, Manna Bears, crackers, chicken... pretty much anything that anyone else eats, you will eat. You are not a huge fan of sandwiches, but everything else is pretty much agreeable with you.
3. You like to play with your brother's cars (which can be fun for him and sometimes frustrating =).
4. You are a gift giver. I have never seen a child that gives to others as much as you do. You run up to your friends and give them toys/ their drinks/ anything that you can find. Yes, sometimes you struggle with sharing but about 90% of the time you are giving things away.
5. You are a girly girl in many areas. You love all things that glitter! You love to play with bracelets and you LOVE wearing bows and headbands. One day you kept asking me to put more bows in your hair and were not content till you had 4 in your hair. I love this side of you.
6. You like to read- especially about animals. You love all animals- dogs and cats especially.
7. You are incredibly afraid of this one riding toy at the Outlet Mall. It is a pink van that you put money into and it moves. The scary thing for you is that is sings in a deep scary voice "Humpty Dumpty." When you were in it the other day and it started singing- you screamed at the top of your lungs. I have never heard you yell that loud!!
8. You love to dance and are learning to sing. Your daily life consists of tons of dancing and making us smile.
9. You are talking more which is so fun. You copy Asher a lot which I think is helping your vocabulary.
10. You love to help me "bacuum" (vacuum).
11. You love to brush your teeth and hair!! I am thankful for this because sometimes I think I would forget to make you and Asher brush your teeth... but you never forget =).
12. You run almost all day. We went to the park yesterday and I think you ran almost the whole time!!!

Zoee, you are simply precious. I love being your Mommy and Daddy loves being your Daddy. You are such a loving little girl. You love to be held and your smile lights up every room. You love to run to us and smother us with hugs. I pray you will always find such joy in life and that your joy will ultimately be found in Jesus. I love you!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment