Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dear Asher...



Dear Asher,
It's been a while since I have had the time/energy to write this. Time is flying by! You are getting to be such a big boy. Right now you are sitting next to me on the sofa in my room and are going to help me write about your little life at almost 3 years old. Here goes...

1. Your favorite food is: muffins (you just said "yellow muffins" when I asked you but I am pretty sure that doughnuts with sprinkles, chicken nuggets or anything chocolate)
2. Your favorite treat is is chocolate (the "brown" treat)
3. Your favorite movie right now is Toy Story 3- you would watch it all day if I let you!
4. Your favorite book is Cars Look and Find.
5. Your favorite car is Francisco from Cars 2. You call him "Chan-chis-co"- so stinkin cute!!
6. Your best friend is Brooks from Mother's Day Out. You two seriously look like twins and make me want to adopt twins one day (yall are 3 months apart and both have blonde hair and are about the same height)
7. You love helping me with Sissy. You like to entertain her in her room while I get ready. I listen to you from my room through the monitor and it is so cute to hear the things you tell her when you are playing with her. I love seeing yall's friendship grow =). For the most part, you two love being around each other and play pretty well together. Yesterday we were at the park with your friends and about halfway through the time, you stopped to say, "I want to play with my sister." You are the best big brother and such a big helper to me. Even though you and Zoee do irritate each other from time to time you are still such great siblings.
8. You love to climb on things and jump off. Daddy might instigate this a little =), but I love that you are brave and daring. I try not to get too scared and let you be a "boy."

You love the park, being outside, green smoothies, anything sweet, chicken nuggets, monster trucks, playing with chalk, getting doughnuts with Daddy, playing the matching game with Mommy, playing with your cars on Mommy and Daddy's bed (you take off all the covers first), and singing and talking!! You are such a fun toddler. You love to laugh and make others laugh. You love to give us kisses. Before bed or before we have to leave, you kiss us on random places (like my hands or arm or top of my head) and it's just so sweet and funny. Sometimes you are still very emotional but we are learning how to help you through that and teach you to be a little tougher and not let your emotions get too out of control. You are such a joy. You bless us everyday and we are so honored to be your parents. We pray that you will grow to love Jesus with your whole heart and be a man that pleases Him. We love you Buddy!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment