Friday, March 2, 2012

Aunt Anneke came to visit!!

One of my best friends in the whole world came to visit us a few weekends ago. It was such a precious time. She was able to share her testimony with our Sunday night girl small group and then she and I were able to spend time together on Monday morning when Sonny took the kids to Mother's Day Out. I sure wish she and her husband Michael lived closer but since that isn't in the cards for us now, I will take what I can get =). I am so thankful for the wonderful friendship that the Lord has given me with Anneke. She is the closest thing I have to a sister. We have been through so much together. So thankful for her!


My sweet friend ...



Swinging with the kiddos...





Zoee loves to climb in the cabinet and close the door- silly girl!!






No comments:

Post a Comment