Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Zoee!

Our little Princess!!


Being silly already...



Playing peak-a-boo!




Sweet little Princess Zoee,
You are ONE year old. I seriously cannot believe that my baby girl is already having her 1st birthday. Yes, it does feel like we have had you forever but I still have trouble realizing that you are not a baby anymore. This morning we celebrated your birthday as a family. When you woke up, Ash and I went to get you and I took some pics of you. You are so joyful when you wake up and you even try to make us laugh. We spent the day doing things I know you enjoy- we went to the mall to let you and Asher play and you got to eat applesauce muffins. We played in the garage and ran around the house and let you open some presents. We look forward to more celebrating tomorrow of our sweet baby girl!! Happy 1st birthday Zoee Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment