Monday, June 6, 2011

Zoee and Asher



Dear Asher and Zoee,
I have had these pics for over a month now and am just finding the time to post them. I am often amazed and blessed by how much you two already love one another. Zoee- you just LOVE when Asher talks with you. You smile so big when he is around. Asher, you love helping me take care of Zoee. Since the day she came home from the hospital you have been my helper with her. You love giving her toys and I often here you say the phrase... "here you doe Yoee" (here you go Zoee) when you are sharing with her. You also love to mimic Zoee trying to crawl. I will often find you on the floor next to her "crawling" like her. It always makes me smile! You both are such a blessing to Daddy and me. I pray that you will continue to love each other as you grow older. I love you!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment