Monday, June 6, 2011

Dear Asher...






Dear Asher,
I LOVE this stage of your life. I have said this so many times but you make Daddy and I smile every single day. We love being your parents and love watching the little man that you are growing into. Here are some funny/cute/just-plain-Asher things that are part of your life at 1 year 11 months...

1. You hate getting your haircut! We took you to our hairstylist, Klaris, to get your hair trimmed about a month ago and did not notice that you borrowed your sisters lungs to use as you let the whole Willowbrook Mall know that you HATE getting a haircut. Even thinking back on this event makes me feel sorry for Klaris and Daddy. They literally did everything they could to try to calm you down (I was holding Zoee as she was spitting up on everything so I was honestly not much help with you). Even the lollypop could not stop you from crying! I guess you will have to be our little hippie until you can tolerate a haircut!! =) (that's okay though, we LOVE your hair slightly long and curly!)

2. You really like shoes!! I was having a rough day the other day and when Daddy was consoling me, you walked into the kitchen wearing Daddy's tennis shoes and blurted out, "WOW!! BIG SHOES!!" It was so precious that I had to laugh and thank Jesus for such an awesome son!

3. You love your best friend Aeva. You call her "Eba" and I seriously cannot think of a day when you do not talk about her or ask if we can see her. Its so sweet. You two play so well together and it just makes me so happy that you have such a great friend.

4. You are a Daddy's boy. When you are with Daddy, you become almost fearless. From riding horses to jumping off large rocks into a pool, you and Daddy are inseparable. I love the relationship you have with him. Almost every morning your first words when you get up will either be "see Daddy??" or "hot chocolate??"- I love it!!

Ash, you are such a precious son to us. You are a joy and a blessing and we look forward to many more laughs as your parents. We pray often that you will grow to be a many who loves and adores Jesus.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment