Monday, June 6, 2011

Dear Zoee...



Dear Zoee,
I cannot believe that you are already 7 months old! Time has gone by fast. Just thinking about the day when we brought you home from the hospital and all the ups and downs we have had since then, it just amazes me how fast time flies! You officially started crawling yesterday at 7 months 1 day old. I am excited about you crawling because for Asher, crawling meant less spit up =). I sure pray that you follow in his steps with that. You continue to be a joy to everyone. Your smile is so precious and lights up a room. You do have a temper though and you could use more patience when it comes to food. When you get upset, your Martina McBride skills kick in and I swear that people miles away can hear you working out your lungs!! Overall, you are a joyful baby- just as I prayed so often that you would be. You love being around people and you never sit still. I think you are a going to be a "social butterfly" just like your Daddy because you talk and smile alot when there are lots of people around. Zoee- it is a joy to snuggle with you and let you play with my necklace (which you are fascinated by). I pray that you will continue to enjoy life as you do now.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment