Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Father's Day 2013

So, I am super late getting all of these pictures up. It's been a crazy summer with Peru trips and so many other things. And with the summer heat I am just so exhausted after I put the kids to bed so editing has been put on the back-burner. Father's Day weekend was nuts this year with it also being the weekend of Asher's birthday. I will have to plan better next year! I asked Sonny what he wanted to do for Father's Day and he said that he wanted to go to Wharton and spend time with his Dad and family down there. It was a relaxing day just hangin' with the family and watching the kids play. I am so thankful for Sonny and for the amazing Daddy that he is to our two children =). Here are some pictures of our Father's Day...


My two sweet men...



Charles (Sonny's Dad), Sonny and Asher...


Little Miss and her Daddy...



Grandma Howard and Asher...


Grandma Howard rocking Zoee as she was pretending to be a baby =)


Playing with remote control cars!


Asher's cousin, Caden. Their birthdays are both in June and they got matching remote control cars.


Cousins!!



O how I love them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment