Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Daddy/Son & Mommy/Daughter Day!

I cannot believe how fast these littles are growing up! We had a big day today! Asher got to go with his Daddy and some great friends- Jesse and Hudson- to his first Astros game and Zoee and I got to go on a date to Panera Bread. I was trying to take Zoee to a little tea room to have a "real" tea party but when we got to the tea room it was closed, so we decided to head to Panera Bread. She got to get orange juice in a real coffee mug and had an m&m cookie =). We brought some Tinkerbell books to read and had a great time. Asher loved getting to spend some alone time with Daddy and time with his friends. He is just getting so big I can hardly stand it! Where did the past four years go?! 

My 2 favorite men!



Jesse, Hudson, Asher and Sonny =)





My "tea party" date. We both wore dresses and she even had stick on earrings =)



 My precious little girl is just getting too big!!


Panera Bread with baby girl!





Last but certainly not least, Sonny and I went out for his birthday for a day long date! We got to go to the Woodlands to eat great Tex-Mex food and then headed to the John Mayer concert. It was so refreshing to get that alone time together. We even were blessed by two ladies who gave us there covered seat tickets when it started pouring- We had been on the lawn seats and were huddled up by the metal rail to try and stay out of the pouring rain (along with hundreds of other people) and out of no where two ladies came up to the rail from the section below us and asked if we wanted their extra tickets that they had for the covered section!! Thank you Jesus!! I am kind of a baby when it comes to getting rained on but I had been trying so hard to be tough so Sonny could enjoy the concert. How sweet is Jesus to give us those seats!! Here is the only picture that turned out from the concert... this was pre-rain...





No comments:

Post a Comment