Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dear Zoee...

Dear Zoee,
I just have to write these few things down before you grow up and I don't remember them!! You have been quite the little talker lately and you say things daily that make us laugh. Here are a few things that you have said recently...

1. When I ask you to do something and even today when I asked you to give me a kiss, you said "Uh... SURE!"

2. Your favorite phrase lately is "Oh my goodness!" You say it all the time, even when it isn't necessary. The other day you asked me "Where's Dadddy?" I told you he was in the living room and you replied... "Oh my goodness!" Silly girl!

3. When you and Asher ride in his hot wheels jeep you ALWAYS end the ride with this phrase "Awesome Asher!" 

4. Recently when you wake up the first thing I hear from your room is always "Mommy... where ARE you!??" You say it with such enthusiasm as if you have been in your bed for hours and asking for me even though you have just gotten up. Love your passion!

That's all for now little lady! We love you so much baby girl. You are a blessing and a joy!

Love,
Mommy







No comments:

Post a Comment