Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Time is Flying By... Picture Recap!

Oh my goodness time is just flying by! I can't make it slow down! I can't keep my babies from growing up. I now have 2 little people instead of 2 little babies! Though we have days that are seriously nuts, most days are filled with learning, laughter and love. Zoee and Asher are in a new stage where they are learning to be kind to one another. Today they got in trouble for irritating each other and both had to go to their rooms since they couldn't be kind. I was talking with Asher as we walked to his room and telling him that this he and Sissy would not be in trouble if he would have shared with her. He responded calmly with "I don't want to share with Sissy." That's the heart of the issue we have been working on daily- trying to love the other person more than we love ourselves. Sharing when we don't want to for the sake of peace and joy in our home. It's difficult to train our kids but I know that it is so rewarding. Here are some more pictures to capture our summer...

Asher turned 3 in June and we had a small party for him at the Burke's home. Here is our family of 4 at his party...



Our 3 year old with his best friend Brooks...



 I tried to have me and Zoee matching a little at Asher's b-day party. We both had summery dresses on- I sure love having a little girl!



 Asher and Brooks on the trampoline...



 Zoee in her lovely dress. This is my favorite dress of hers!



Zoee with all of her animals in a cute dress that Mimi got her...



Little Miss with her new fall boots. I LOVE when she wants to wear these around the house and I hope her feet will stay the same size through the winter so she can wear them out! So stinkin cute!!



Zoee "talking" on an old phone of ours...



Not a baby anymore!!



Asher with my parents new puppy... Little Bit... my kids LOVE animals!



 Zoee and Little Bit...




 Zoee and her best friend, Kinley at Mr. Burke's office. They were being the secretaries for the hour! Sales would sky-rocket if people could see all the cuteness in this office!!



No comments:

Post a Comment