Monday, February 20, 2012

Dear Zoee...


Dear Zoee,
Oh my crazy little spice ball!! How we love you sweet girl! You are seriously growing up so so fast. I cannot believe that you are not a little baby anymore. You have started talking so much more lately and telling me exactly "what you think" about things. You have such an intense, yet joyful and spunky personality. You and Asher are so different from one another in so many ways (you are both very joyful though and you both love to make people laugh). Here are some things going on with you in your almost 16 month old life...

1. You have SO much energy. You started Mother's Day Out recently and they tell me that you RUN almost the whole time you are there. You never stop!!

2. You love to smile and laugh. You are one of the most joyful girls that I have ever seen and I pray that you continue to be that way. It's so much fun being around you when you and Asher are being silly and making each other laugh.

3. You enjoy reading (or me reading to you). You love books with Elmo and Zoe in them and you also love any books with animals.

4. You like to watch Baby Einstein (especially the one with animals).

5. You LOVE to dance and sing. We keep music on almost all day and you will randomly start dancing to your hearts desire. I love when you do that.

6. Your favorite nursery rime is either "Pop Goes the Wiesel" or "Itsy Bitsy Spider."

7. You still love to eat. You actually love vegetables and fruit. You will eat a whole bowl full of veggies at least once a day! Amazing!! (you are allergic to dairy right now so that has made it more difficult to fill your large appetite!!)

8. You LOVE LOVE LOVE your Daddy! When he walks in the door you literally yell "DA-DDY!!" It is so precious to see your love for him continuing to grow. It melts my heart!! He is the only person that you will randomly come up to to give kisses to. Love it!!

9. You have learned to say Asher's name and your own and it's so cute to hear you say it. It sounds more like "Ach-ee" and "Yo-ee" but we definitely know what you are saying.

10. You seem to like soccer. I was paying with you and Asher outside the other day and taught you to run around and kick the soccer ball. You really enjoyed it. Even though I am not the hugest fan of soccer- anything with lots of running is great with me (especially because you have SO much energy you need to get out of your system!!)

I think that's about all for now. I am pretty tired because you and Ash have had runny noses and have been a little more "work" with all that comes with allergies and such. I love you, baby girl. You are a joy! I am so incredibly thankful for you and your Daddy and brother. I am honored to be your Mommy. I pray that you will come to love and adore Jesus with all of that intense personality He has given you. I pray that all of your passion will be for Him. Daddy, brother and me love you so much!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment