Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Days are HOT!!!

This post is going to be very random but I had some pics that I needed to write about so I figured I would do it all in one post...

Today Asher asked me if he could hold Sissy. I sat her in his lap and then he said, "Mommy, camera." It was so cute to actually have him ask to have his picture taken =)


They honestly love one another so much- it blesses me everyday!



With it being August, it is almost unbearable to go outside on most days (unless you are going to the pool!!). To avoid being "cooped up" in the house, we often venture to the mall to enjoy the play areas and occasionally pay the ridiculous $3 per person to ride the mall train at Katy Mills mall. Since we think $3 per person is a bit over-priced, just Sonny and Ash rode the train. Asher LOVED it and even Sonny said it was nice to be carted around the mall in a train and not have to walk =). Our little man LOVES cars, trains, motorcycles, helicopters- anything motorized... he is "all boy."


I grew up babysitting- I have always LOVED kids. I started babysitting for the Helbigs when I was a sophomore and continued to watch them until the oldest was able to do it himself. Paige is the 2nd oldest and I have known her and her other 5 siblings for over 10 years and love them like my own siblings. I have watched Paige grow up and now she is going to be a sophomore!! Yikes!! She came to hang with us the other day and it was so neat getting to see her play with our kids. It amazes me how fast time flies! Here are some pics of Paige with my kiddos...

No comments:

Post a Comment