Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dear Zoee...





Zoee,
My little Joy-joy! You are one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. Even when you are spitting up, you are smiling (most of the time). Your spitting up is finally getting better (it's still not entirely gone but much better) thus life with you trying to crawl is less messy. Here are some "Zoee facts" from your little 6 month old life...

1. You are teething pretty bad so you are chewing on everything.

2. You love to smile and I just love it. Daddy and Asher still get the biggest smiles from you which is so precious!

3. You love being outside and you love your brother (especially when he talks to you). Just in the last week I have been able to ask Asher to go talk to you when I am trying to get your bottle ready and he can usually stall you until I come in. It is precious to see your relationship with your brother growing.

4. I think that you are going to like to sing. Here are the 2 main reasons... 1. You have a VERY loud voice. I am sure the neighbors can hear you cry when you wake up from your naps and 2. When I put on worship music in the house you start "talking" or "singing" VERY loudly.

5. You move your hips from side to side when you get excited. We call it your "Elvis" move. It is so cute!

6. You are a Mommy's girl so far and I am trying to soak that up because I know there will be a day when you might prefer your friends to spending time with me =).

Zoee, it is a joy to be your mom. I am getting to snuggle more with you now that I am not scared of getting drenched in spit-up. I am looking forward to the summer and swimming with you because you already seem to really enjoy the water. I love you, Zo-bear and love getting to see your little spicy and joyful personality coming to life!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment