Tuesday, November 19, 2013

October Recap Part 1...

This season is just going by WAY too fast for me to keep pup. With our photography business getting busier, it has been difficult to find time to edit all of our family pictures that we have taken these past few weeks. It's been an eventful couple of weeks with field trips, Sabbatical, Zoee's birthday and so many other fun events. Here is a recap of our first school field trip to Dewberry Farm in Katy. It was so much fun. I have decided that I must just prepare myself ahead of time. While field trips are so much fun for the kids- they tend to leave me totally exhausted! Now I know to just expect to be wiped out the whole day after the field trip!!

Vain attempt at getting a normal smile from these two!!


Slide Mountain!


 So many neat things to play on...





Outside huge bounce "pillow"


Zoee and her new friend Grace...


Lots of swinging contraptions!



Hayride to the pumpkin patch...




Picking out mini pumpkins! Of course the two Howard kids would pick pumpkins that don't even look like pumpkins! Thinking outside the box, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment