Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Austin Fun!!

As I posted earlier, my parents got an amazing lake house in Austin this summer and we are sure trying to make sure it gets lots of use. We have been up there as often as possible- enjoying the pool at the Reserve in Spicewood, playing lots of Rummicube, feeding the deer, and enjoying the awesome city of Austin. Here are a few of the pictures that were taken on our last trip up there. I keep forgetting to bring my camera but our friends brought theirs so we were able to capture some special moments. The kids love the slide and all of us enjoy the lazy river and hot tub. We simply can't get enough and would go every weekend if we could!

Mimi & Papa with the Howard kiddos!


Ash, me, Kinley, Kaitlyn, and Zoee


Ya-ya and Zoee on the slide at the Reserve!


Kristen and Kinley...


Mommy/Daughter Love!


Ya-ya and Zoee...


Austin relaxation!


Infinity Pool...


Austin Lovin'


Nana and her precious grandbaby!

No comments:

Post a Comment