Friday, March 8, 2013

Rodeo Houston!!

The rodeo is here!! Great food... lots of dancing... tons of animals... crazy rides!!



The first trip to the rodeo this year was a girl night to see Lady A. It was so nice to have a girls night with such special friends.




This was the first year that the kids headed to the Livestock Show. We had so much fun. Though it was a little crazy trying to figure out parking and Zoee did have a melt-down with Mimi when Asher and I were riding the ferris wheel, it was overall a wonderful day. The kids tried their first funnel cake (which was a hit) and rode tons of fun rides. So thankful for my mom who spends many of her days helping me chase these crazy kids and try to give them an adventure full child-hood =).


Pre-rodeo picks at the house...










Conversation on the ferris wheel:
Me: "Ahh!! Oh my goodness!"
Asher: "Mommy, why are you saying 'Ah... oh my goodness!'"
Me: "Because I am scared!"
Ash: "Oh..."



Ash and Mimi on the ferris wheel...



One of Zoee's favorite rides... flying pink elephant!



handsome little motorcycle man!



me and my girl!








No comments:

Post a Comment