Monday, March 25, 2013

March Happenings Take 2...

A few weeks ago, our sweet friend Kaitlyn let the kids come and ride her horse, Tripod, for the second time. The kids absolutely LOVE riding him and he is such a good sport. I even got a chance to ride and it really was fun. I love being a Texan and I love that we live in an area that is close to city life and also has some great outdoor adventure!




Ya-ya (Kaitlyn) leading the way!



Kinley and Kristen on Tripod...




Me and my girl!!


Brooks on Tripod...


Great friends!! They have been friends pretty much since they were born!


Zoee and Tripod...


This was honestly a candid picture. There is no way that I could actually ask for him to pose like this AND get a picture!!


So, in Texas the weather can change in about an hour from freezing cold to blazing hot or vice-versa. This is about a week after the pictures of the kids riding Tripod. We were in shorts and enjoying the warm weather. I love when they wear hats but it sure does make them look older. Just can't seem to keep them small!!






No comments:

Post a Comment