Friday, February 15, 2013

Sweet friendships...

I cannot believe that it is the middle of February! Where did January go? I have not had tons of energy to take pictures lately because I feel like we are always rushing... plus it's difficult to lug around a big camera in addition to all the stuff that toddlers require! I did take the huge camera with me a couple of times when we had friends over and when we went to our weekly picnic with friends. We also ended up taking the kids to ride Tripod (Ya-ya's horse) after one park day and I was so glad that I brought it. Here are a few snapshots of the growing kids. They are so full of energy and life. We are so thankful for them and for this sweet season of learning and growing with them...


Our best friends came over the other day with their sweet 3 month old, Hannah Joy. Asher loves her so much. She is such a great baby- so  peaceful and precious!






Hannah Joy at her finest... love those cheeks and that smile!


Here is one of our trips to Spring Creek Park...




Wonderful friends! I am so thankful for these boys in Asher's life... The 3 of them are "all boy" when we are at the park. Every stick is a weapon and they even use the bushes as a hideout! I love seeing them play together.





The boys (and Zoee) being super-heros and protecting us from bad guys!



On Valentine's Day Kristen make cupcakes for the kiddos. They were a big hit!




Zoee with lots of pink icing =)



Kinley and her cupcake...




Sweet little Ezra!


Our trip to Ya-ya's house to ride her horse...




Brushing Tripod before saddling him...




Asher riding...




Zoee riding...






Kristen and Kinley...






Overall it's been a nice new year just enjoying our family and friends. We are so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment