Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dear Zoee...


Dear Zoee,
Oh my, you are growing so fast and getting quite a personality. You still smile almost all day. You still love to eat. It is a joy to be your mommy. I love going in to get you in the morning and see your joyful face! Here are some things going on in your almost-10 month old life...

1. You LOVE your brother and want to be exactly where he is at all times. Sometimes I think you know that you bother him but I am not sure! Even when he tackles you, you still want to be with him.

2. You still love to eat. Mainly breads and fruit at this point. You really like blueberries, bananas, peaches and waffles.

3. You like to clap and dance. When we put on music, you will dance your little heart out! We love it!

4. You love puzzles and books. You love when I read to you and you love to play with Asher's peg puzzles (especially the farm animals one).

5. Your favorite movie: Baby Einstein's Bethoven (it has a lot of music that you like to dance to)

6. Your favorite book: Baby Einstein's "Baby Noah World Animals" or Moon Dance (it has lots of Sparkles in it that you love to look at.

7. You love our little neighbor Kiylee. She will come over when we are in the garage (I run on the treadmill while you and Asher have snacks) and she will make you laugh so much.

8. You are joyful RIGHT when you get up. You never really need time to "get up." Right when I walk in to get you, you are smiling away =). It is so much fun to get you up. I usually come in singing "that's the way it should be" from the Grease soundtrack (even though I do not know all of the words and thus I make up most of them) because it makes you smile and dance.

Zo-bear, you are a little blessing to us. I look forward to taking you and Asher to more parks as it gets cooler. You are almost walking and that has been fun. You will only take about 2 steps now before you plunge into your destination but I know that you will be walking soon! My, how you have grown fast. We love you Zoee!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment