Sunday, January 30, 2011

Asher reading...



Asher is getting so big and he LOVES to talk now. He talks all the time. Some awesome friends of ours, The Burke's, watched Asher last night while Sonny, Zoee and I went to a rehearsal dinner. When we got there to pick him up at 9pm, he was still playing cars (there were literally hundreds of cars to play with) and he was reciting everyone's names... over and over and over. Of course he liked the guys better because he is 100% boy and he loves hanging out with the guys! Thank you Uncle Kevin, Nana, Jake, Kristen, & Rope for watching Ash for us! All this to say, I wanted to document Asher's growing vocabulary! Please excuse the crazy hair and messy face- that's the life of a toddler! He got a little distracted when he saw himself on the computer but overall he did great! Sonny and I LOVE this age- it is a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I agree with the last sentence, SUCH a FUN age!

    ReplyDelete