Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dear Zoee...

Dear Zoee,
Oh my little spicy princess! I am so incredibly thankful for you! You are almost THREE years old and I cannot believe it. You make our whole family smile every day. You bring so much joy and excitement to our home. A few days ago you told Daddy the sweetest thing... Here was your conversation with him...
Zoee: "Daddy, Jesus makes me new. Jesus makes my heart sparkle."
Daddy: "Really, Jesus makes your heart sparkle?"
Zoee: "Yes, lots of sparkles! Jesus makes it sparkle a LOT!"

That's you baby girl! Our little sparkle. Here are some things going on in your almost 3 year old life...

1. You are very very affectionate. Pretty much everyday you will have a cuddle time with Daddy and me when you just wrap your arms around us and snuggle with us so tight. You make us stand up and "hold you tall" as you call it. I absolutely love seeing you snuggle with your Daddy. I pray that one day Jesus will bless you with a husband as AWESOME as him!
2. You love to dance, sing, and LAUGH! You and Asher have little "dance offs" quite often and it's definitely entertaining!
3. You love your friends. When Kinley had to go home last night after bible study you got this very sad face. We asked you what was wrong and you said that your heart was sad because you "love Kinley so much" and were going to miss her! I love the way that you passionately love others.
4. You make sure to give everyone a kiss and a hug before they leave. If anyone accidentally leaves without you being able to hug and kiss them, you get very sad.
5. You love to color. I got you some smelly markers and some glitter crayons and you seriously can sit there for 30 minutes drawing and coloring.
6. You love playdough. Almost everyday when I go running on the treadmill you will sit next to me at your table and make shapes and balls with playdough.
7. You love candy but not really chocolate. You are like your Daddy in that. You love starbursts and sour patch kids and sweet tarts- anything that is gummy or just plain sugar! You also love Krazy Kookie Dough ice cream (just like me).
8. You love to go to the splash pad and run through the sprinklers there.
9. You love making friends. You will say hi to almost anyone.
10. You love getting your nails painted, "wearing makeup" (sparkle lip gloss), and wearing your watches and bracelets. I am so thankful for a girl to share "girl things" with!
11. You love being Asher's sister and often remind him that you get to go first in most things because you "are a lady."

Baby girl, I could not have dreamed up a more wonderful little girl. You love others so well. You bring so much life and joy to those that you are around. At times you can be stubborn and selfish but overall you just overflow with spunk and love! We love you so much and pray that you will, by God's sweet grace, channel all of your passion into pursuing Jesus.

Love,
~Mommy



1 comment: