Friday, April 5, 2013

Praying 1 Samuel for Asher...


As I said in the previous post, I have been trying to pray more Scripture for my family and friends. Asher is such a wonderful little man. He loves to please others and is simply a joy. My prayer for him is not as detailed as Zoee's...  lately I have been praying 1 Samuel for him. 

My prayer for Asher from 1 Samuel 1-3... that he would...

~continue to grow in favor with both the Lord and men
~that he would be bold in the Lord and speak truth even when it is difficult
~that he would know the Lord and hear the Lord speak to him
~that he would be used to lead others to the Lord

I am so thankful for this little man who brings our family so much joy and laughter. His kind and loving spirit is already so refreshing to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment