Monday, May 7, 2012

Dear Zoee...

Dear Zoee,
Here you are just growing and growing. I love your little personality even though at times you seem to give me a little more "attitude" than your brother did at this age. Anyways, Daddy just thought we should document all of the nicknames that we have for you and I agree... here they are...

1. Zo-bear (sometimes just Bear or Bear-bear)
2. Sissy
3. Sissy-bear
4. Princess
5. Zo-zo
6. Baby girl (this is Daddy's main nickname for you)
7. Love Bug (sometimes just Bug)
8. Sister
9. Sweet girl
10. Sweet Pea
11. Pumpkin (this was more when you were a baby but not so much now-a-days)
12. Smiley (this is your nickname at Mother's Day Out)

I think thats about all the names we have for you! If you can't tell, you are adored by your family and friends. You are a joy and you light up the room. We love you sweet girl!!

Love,
Mommy


Here are some random pictures of you... 


This was the first time I put your hair in "pig-tails" and I had to take a picture!!



I honestly think you look a LOT like your Daddy in these pictures, especially when I think about the baby pictures I have seen of him.




You are also like Daddy in that you LOVE condiments. Ketchup is probably your favorite. Here you are eating JUST the Ketchup with your face in the plate! Oh how you make us laugh!! It's so funny to see your food choices. The other day I made you a waffle for breakfast and after I made it, you kept asking for "begetables" (vegetables). So... you ate 2 bowls full of veggies for breakfast!! You're Momma's little girl!!



"What??"





No comments:

Post a Comment