Monday, April 2, 2012

Random March Happenings...


I have said this so many times but life is just flying by. Every time I feel like I get a handle on the season we are in, a new one springs up. The kids are doing great. They are growing up so fast! This morning I saw Asher trying to help his sister climb on the couch so they could dance on the couch together. She had asked me for help but I was just not fast enough for her so he came to the rescue. It's so fun to watch them enjoy playing together =). Here are some fun moments from this month...

Zoee got to get her first "sprinkles" doughnut at Doughnuts with Daddy last week. Obviously she didn't like it??!!



Soaking in the sugar and sprinkles!! Yummy!!


We go in to check on the kids every night before going to bed and this is what we found a few days ago while checking on Asher. He must have been wiped out, poor guy! He is so funny and always finds creative positions to sleep in. Not sure how comfy this one looks...


Asher and Daddy reading his bible before bed. His favorite stories are still the prodigal son (he loves looking at the pig and seeing the boy run back and hug his Daddy) and Noah (he loves looking at all of the animals and seeing the rainbow). Love this season!!


I really enjoy having a "girly-girl" and have already had a few days where we have matched (it also helps that her Mimi makes her the cutest clothes!!). Zoee and I decided to go for the red-and-black look for church =) Her Mimi made her outfit...




No comments:

Post a Comment